I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry, I blog...Welcome to my blog, welcome to my life !!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

See you again next time, Bro !


Hari Jumat minggu lalu, gue sekeluarga makan malam di Bandar Jakarta, Ancol. Namanya makan malam perpisahan sama Pardo yang udah mo balik ke Batam. Pardo cuti dan datang ke Jakarta sekitar 2 mingguan yang lalu.

And as always, it's sad to say goodbye. Hikssz....terakhir Pardo datang ke Jakarta mungkin 2 tahun yang lalu. Walopun April lalu gue ketemu waktu transit di Batam, tapi gue ngga menghabiskan waktu lama bareng dia karena langsung lanjut ke Singapura. Yang bikin sedih berpisah sama Pardo mungkin karena gue ngga bisa prediksi kapan ketemu lagi sama dia.

Sebenernya kalo diitung - itung, Pardo udah 5 tahun lebih hijrah ke Batam. Tapi biar gimana pun, he's my lovely brother, so I hate to say goodbye to him...I wish I could see him more often. But this is life, everyone has choices. And he prefers to stay in Batam...and left his spoiled sister (me!!) who sometimes misses him a lot...Somehow it's difficult to realize that life's goes on...but I miss my childhood moment when we all still live together in one crowded house. Miss my bro so much...every night I can only pray, that Jesus takes care of him, always. I wish for his success too...he's such a hardworker person, Jesus knows that.

When I see him for the last time last Saturday, I didn't cry. But I know, soon I will. Crying release me from pain....from being sad. And now I cry. We are both close, and he knows me a lot, including my sentimental behavior who will easily cry.

Again...I just miss my bro. Hope I can see him again, soon. Jesus, this is my pray.

No comments :