I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry, I blog...Welcome to my blog, welcome to my life !!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some inspirational tips for employee !!

Here are some good tips for all employees, to keep themselves enjoy their working hours at the office :

Make friendship with as many crazy officemates as you can find in your office . The more the merrier...

Use your working hours as effective as it can be....Girl's Rujak Party every Friday is highly recommended

Use your lunch time by doing something 'out of the box'. For example...out of the office activity by visiting some museums around Immigration Office in West Jakarta

Always remember your friends' birthday , so that you can ask for free lunch, when it came. And the best thing is... you are eligible to choose the place !

Join some positive activities with your crazy friends...like sport. Futsal is good and popular , especially when you can do it for FREE. After that..next tips below are absolutely recommended..

After you burned very little amount (actually, close to ZERO) of calorie in your body, add more fat and calorie when break time....Pizza's sound delicious. Heyy...don't forget! Izzi Pizza offers buy one get one promotion for most of Esia holder !! Isn't it great ??!!

Feel your self at home....put off your shoes and show the world your happy toes....and let them breath. Remember, wise man said "Mensana in corpore sana" : in happy toes, there's healthy soul...




That's all folk...!

No comments :